Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Where's the straight jacket?

I kept hearing on the radio on the drive home today that Hollywood's resident cuckoo, Tom Cruise was "jokingly" going to eat his fiancee's placenta once the baby was born. This guy has really flipped. First, he kills the Oprah (click on picture for footage) and now this. I think it's time to rename the blog again. No need to reference something from the "Show me the scruples!" actor.

As I type this, I notice on the wire that little TomKitten has been born, but not before Brooke Shields' announcement of the birth of her baby. Take that Mr. Couch Jumper and stick that in your L. Ron Hubbard.

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 6:54 PM, Blogger Elsa said...

You're absolutely right about Tom Cruise being the resident cuckoo. I can't stand that guy. And good for Brooke Shields' for having her baby first! I hope that Katie doesn't have post-partem depression - Tom would have to tell her there's no such thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home