Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dude, where's my Autumn?

It's a beautiful New England day. The birds are chirping. Neighbor's kids are playing in their yards and the leaves on the trees are starting to turn its melody of autumn colors. I spark up the grill to cook up some breasts of chicken for lunch and I'm sweating but not from the heat of the grill. Wait a sec? What's wrong with this picture? It's the beginning of October is its 80 degrees out, which feels like 90 in the direct sun. I'm not complaining too much but dang it messes with your head when you live in a supposed four season area. Well, we're off to the first of three kid's birthday parties this weekend. Enjoy the warmth!

2 Comments:

At 10/09/2007 1:37 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Well you got your wish...I had to wear a sweatshirt to the gym last night and a jacket to work this morning - ugh!!! It sure is pretty though - all the bright colors on 495 :-)

 
At 10/16/2007 12:17 AM, Blogger Elsa said...

It's starting to feel more like autumn...but in a good way. I like these crisp, clear days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home