Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Rufus!

Well, here is the new reigning Best In Show winner at this year's Westminster Dog Show competition.

I love dogs and all, but Spud McKenzie's fraternal twin wins a dog competition? Fred Willard would have had a field day with this one if he was providing the commentary. And the thing that put him over the top with the judges... His head is perfectly shaped like an egg.


Update: Well, alright, as I keep going back to Rufus' picture, he is kind of affable. Still not what I would expect to win a competition, but what do I know.

2 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 8:27 AM, Blogger Elsa said...

I LOVE dogs, but this one, not so pretty.

 
At 2/17/2006 1:15 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Yeah, not a fan of this dog either. What are those judges thinking? I bet Rufus doesn't know sign language like my Josie does! Of course he probably IS smart enough not to chase a ball around, with bloody paws, for 10 straight hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home