Saturday, February 18, 2006

Olympic Officer

Every time I catch a report on the Winter Olympics, I keep hearing about Barney Miller, Barney Miller and how he's not living up to his expectations in the skiing events. My question would be, "Wow, he's on the Olympic team?! That's amazing." Come on he's got to be one of the oldest members on the team and he still qualified. That's a feat unto itself. Oh, I'm sure he's trying to keep the younger skiers in line given his police background. How he got time off from his hectic schedule keeping the precinct in check and making sure there was enough bad coffee to go around is beyond me. Detective Nick Yemana would have a fit if there wasn't enough bad coffee for everyone if he was still around. And you know, I thought I saw Detective Fish looking sulky after one of the reports. Of course, I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad for Miller. Any way, good for ole Barn and here's hoping for a gold!

Huh?... What's that?... Bode Miller? Are you sure? Oh....
.
.
.
Never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home