Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend roundup

Saturday was the 20th anniversary of the Challenger disaster. I remember sitting in my high school class when the principal came by to announce that the shuttle had exploded. What the f. It's been twenty years already?

Yesterday, I went to see the Lock Monsters again with my son, J., and my two brothers-in-law. I felt ill going to and from the game. Not sure if it's reminants of my stomach virus, or the riding in my brother-in-law's Expedition, or whether it was the strange musty odor in the truck, or a combination of all three. J. had fun, although most of the game he had his hands over his ears due to all the noise. He's always been sensitive to loud noises.

On the way home, my wife called and asked for a strange request - to pick up a roast beef sandwich to bring home. Mind you, she hasn't eaten one of those in ages. And, no she's not pregnant! Her monthly friend has visited and she needs the extra iron.

I'm tired of hearing and reading about this sad story of a local double murder of a mother and her 9 month old baby. Someone needs to get the facts from the husband and why the f*cker is seeming to not give a shit about what happened to his wife and kid. It burns me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home