Sunday, September 11, 2005

Are you ready for some fantasy foosball?

Apparently, Yahoo isn't. I've been trying to set up a league but I keep getting this error when it's time to confirm all the settings:

There was a problem:
There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

Wow, that's informative.

Update: I found out the reason why I was getting this message. It's due to the fact that the Yahoo yahoo's think that I'm under 21 and I don't think you can start up a league as such. Apparently, when I first set up my account, I must have put a bogus birth date and it probably thinks I'm underage. I tried using another account with my correct birth date and it was fine. Gotta love computers.

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 10:56 AM, Blogger Ed said...

As if. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home