Sunday, December 03, 2006

What's up with the Patriots?

I just finished watching the Patriots-Lions game and am relieved that the Pats came out with a win. It didn't look too good at several points in the game. It's Detriot for crying out loud. Here they are coming off a huge win against "Daaa Bears", and they were sucking at several points in the game. I guess they thought they could just show up and the ball would score itself. Luckily, they woke up toward the end of the game and pulled out a win. Whew.

5 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 12:36 AM, Blogger Elsa said...

I know! We watched the game, too and it didn't look good until the 4th - and even then, I wasn't so sure. I'm so glad they won since the NY Jets had won today. If the Pats had lost, NYJ would have been only one game away from tying - yikes!

We watched Dallas and the NY Giants - great game...right 'til the end. I didn't even see Bledsoe on the sidelines - poor guy. First, it happened to him with The Pats and now with Dallas. And the way Romo is playing, Bledsoe's not going to be playing anytime soon.

 
At 12/07/2006 12:36 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Well have you SEEN Romo? How much cuter can a QB get?? Besides Brady of course! I was just coming down with the flu/cold that Sunday so I too did my duty routing for the Pats - thank goodness they pulled it out in the end.

 
At 12/11/2006 10:48 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

You can repeat your post about the Pats again this week, and interchange Detroit Lions for Miami Dolphins...and "a win" with "a blowout".

 
At 12/11/2006 4:18 PM, Blogger Elsa said...

The Pats are definitely looking pathetic. Good thing the NYJ lost yesterday, too!

 
At 12/11/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Ed said...

I didn't see the game yesterday but saw the updates on the computer. Very sad. They should have wrapped up the division yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home