Sunday, July 02, 2006

Viva Portugal!!

On to the semi-finals to play the ance of France!

Last night, we went to my not-so-distant cousin's wedding and got to see family that we usually don't get to see that often. It was a great wedding and great night for partying and dancing.

Today, we went to lunch with my sister and her family and my parents as it's my parent's 40th anniversary today, and it happens to be my sister and brother-in-law's 6th wedding anniversary!
Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!!
Happy anniversary Sis and Bro!!

3 Comments:

At 7/02/2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Elsa said...

Happy Anniversary Madrinha, Padrinha, D & S!!!!

 
At 7/02/2006 9:30 PM, Blogger Elsa said...

P.S. Sounds like you guys had a fun-filled and jam-packed weekend!

 
At 7/03/2006 12:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Ed and Elsa! Lunch was fun with the fam and Yummy. Friends Portuguese restaurant in Lowell. It's my peronal favorite for Portuguee cuisine!

The family wedding was fun, too. The reception was at the Pelham Inn. Good food and lots o dancing with tons of cousins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home