Friday, October 07, 2005

Happy 100th!

I was just looking at my Blogger Dashboard and this post is SaoMiguelGuy's 100th. My how time flies when you're writing for the hell of it. So what do you give your blog for its 100th post? A tie? A hearty pat on the back and a knowing nod? Maybe a cake and syndication? What did Everybody Loves Raymond do for their 100th episode?

According to about.com, a 100th anniversary gift is a 10 karat diamond. I like you bloggy, but not that much. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you know I'm a married man and this relationship has to stay platonic. What do you mean 'do I have a rabbit and a kettle'? OK, now you're freaking me out. OK. OK. Alright. Stop your crying. Here:



Can we be best buds now? Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 11:34 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Happy 100th!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home