Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The answer is...

Yesterday was 'predict your time' night on the weekly 5K series, or rather officially the Carnac the Magnificent 5K Prediction Run. This meant no watches or clocks along the course. I was trying to figure out what I should put down for a time and thanks to my lovely wife, I went with 26:53. I finished the race with a time of 27:02. Woot! Not too shabby. I'm usually off by a minute at least when I try to figure out how I would finish. This is the closest differential so far.

The top ten closest to their predicted time won a prize. I didn't come close to it because people were within two to three seconds of the times. Plus, for some reason, my predicted time didn't get registered. :-( Oh, well. It must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Debating whether to send an email to the race director just to say. Well, as John Bingham would say, Waddle on, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home