Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Did I call this or what?

I just saw this news clip on Yahoo:

By HAMZA HENDAWI, Associated Press Writer

Saddam Hussein shouted Tuesday that he will not return "to an unjust court" when it convenes for a fifth session the following day. At the end of the session, when the judges decided to resume the trial Wednesday, Saddam suddenly shouted: "I will not return. I will not come to an unjust court! Go to hell!"


Journey back if you will to the post of the 19th of October.
Heh? Heh? Am I right, or am I right? Oh, all right. I guess anyone could have called it. Damn dictator.

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 10:19 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Go to hell...hehe.

I read an article the trial today. My favorite part of it was when he said that them not being allowed to shower, change their clothes, exercise or smoke was "terrorism". That, terrorism. Him killing a lot of people, not terrorism.

Oh, that Saddam...

 
At 12/07/2005 9:50 PM, Blogger Ed said...

I heard that this morning in the news. That Saddam is such a card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home