Friday, April 15, 2005

First gas, now this...

I went to get my daily ice coff-ay with my work buddy to our usual watering hole and found that the coffee prices went up 21 cents. wtf. This price change brought the total to over two dollars. So, now, instead of handing the person behind the counter two one dollar bills and be done with it, I'll need to hand over at least three bills. I asked the manager girl, who was taking our orders, about it and it went something like this:

Me: "The prices of coffee went up, huh?"
Manager Girl: "Yeah, they went up overnight."


No explanation, no nothing. Oh well. They've been nice to us up until now. Heck, super nice. There have been many times where we'll walk in and our orders will be ready on the counter before we get up there. (Can you tell we're regulars?)

Coffee. It's what's for dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home