Tuesday, March 29, 2005

power vs. manual

So I was driving into work this morning and I needed to stop at an ATM to withdraw some mula. I went through a drive-thru automated teller and rolled down the window and immediately thought, "Shit!". I have power windows and lately for some reason I can roll the window down, but it won't immediately go back up. So I was stuck driving for a while with my window down and trying like a idiot to use the power switch to get the thing to roll back up. Oh, did I mention that it started to rain while this was happening? After a several miles, I drove into a gas station and parked the car next to a pump under the canopy. Luckily after some time, the switch unstuck and the window slowly rolled back up. This, kids, is why sometimes technology can be a hidderance rather than a help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home